I am a licensed psychologist specializing in individual, couples and family therapy. I maintain a private practice in Menlo Park, California. With over 25 years experience as a clinical psychologist, I work with a broad spectrum of clients, including adolescents and adults.
I am the co-author of the book, “Drugs and Your Kid: How To Tell If Your Child Has a Drug/Alcohol Problem and What To Do About It”, published by New Harbinger Publications. I frequently present at parent education seminars on topics ranging from adolescent substance abuse, stress and coping skills for teens, to the challenges of parenting a teen. I have been a guest speaker on several radio talk shows throughout the country focusing on family issues.
I am also a Clinical Consultant to San Mateo County Behavioral Health and Recovery Services. I provide consultation and training to the professional staff at Mental Health and Alcohol and Other Drug Services programs. In my role, I collaborate with county personnel on strategic planning, change management, and the implementation of best practices in clinical settings.
Additionally, I provide Executive Coaching to high potential managers and executives in large corporations, mid-size businesses and start-ups. Using various assessments and feedback, I focuse on leveraging your strengths to address and improve areas for development.
- Ph.D. Clinical Psychology, California School of Professional Psychology, Berkeley, CA
- B.A. Human Development, Pacific Oaks College, Pasadena, CA
License, Certifications, & Awards
- California Licensed Psychologist, PSY 11428
Professional Activities & Associations
- Past President, San Mateo County Psychological Association
- Member, Santa Clara County Psychological Association
- Member, California Psychological Association
- Member, American Psychological Association